Bed Bug Mattress
Encasements
Box Spring
Encasements
What's New?
For Bulk orders, Call Sam @ (732) 267-7473
or email sales@njhospitalitysupply.com
Search

Terry Wash cloth 12"x12" - 1.00 lb/dz$3.25

Terry Wash cloth 12\"x12\" - 1.00 lb/dz
These terry cotton washcloth are the perfect combination of durability and comfort! The washcloths are made from 86% cotton, which offers breath-ability while providing a rich supple feel, ideal for those with sensitive skin. The other 14% is made from polyester, making these washcloths far superior to those that are 100% cotton because it won't fade or shrink as fast, thus making our product last much longer. That means these washcloths are durable enough to last through more washes regardless of the type of detergent, and creates less lint in the dryer-saving you money and time. The absorbent washcloth can be used for just about anything- from everyday use in the bath and kitchen to cleaning various surfaces and vehicles.
Reviews